Root canal treatments we do:
- When a tooth has a very deep cavity
- Traumatic injury of teeth
- Broken teeth
- Toot ache or extreme sensitivity to hot/cold
- Spontaneous pain
- Pressure pain
- Dull ache
- Short shooting pain
- Swelling of cheeks or intra orally, related to root infections
Root canal procedure
A painless treatment with local anesthesia.
We remove the infected or inflamed pulp tissue from the root canal.
The root canal is then thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with sterile fluid solutions.
- We then fill the root canal with special paste material that hardens and seals the root canal permanently.
This requires in most cases only one session and although people fear this treatment, it is absolutely painless.